Place: Aalto University, Otaniemi (Dipoli’s Metso conference room), Otakaari 24, Espoo
Time: 28 November 2022 at 10:00-16:00
Theme of the seminar is “Hydrology, environmental modeling and digitalization”. You are warmly welcome, no participation fee! The language will be English. The seminar will not be streamed, but will take place physically at Aalto University.
The registration is now open, together with the abstract submission. The deadline for registration and abstract submission are on 14th October 2022. Registration takes place via e-mail (send it to tuure.e.takala [at] aalto.fi). Please mention in your registration and abstract submission e-mail the following:
- Will you participate to the day time program with or without presentation?
- If submitting the abstract, state whether you have oral or poster presentation preference.
- Submit your abstract (300 words maximum) and its title as an attachment to the registration e-mail (in Word document format).
- Mention, will you also participate for seminar dinner (own cost) at 18:00-20:00?
- Do you have special wishes for the diet (morning and afternoon coffee will be included in the seminar for free)?
Note that there is limited amount of oral presentation time slots, but more poster presentation time slots are available. Each poster’s authors will have ~2 minute pop-up presentation during the poster session.
If you have further questions, please contact Eliisa Lotsari (eliisa.s.lotsari [at] aalto.fi).
Best Regards, on the behalf of hydology division,